Sunday, March 31, 2013

This Morning Wants me to Get Off the Internet

I wrote a post about Eostre, the goddess of upspringing light, goddess of spring and of the rabbit, who welcomes buds with bonfires, but the internet doesn't want you to read it. Instead, on this first Sunday after the first full moon of spring (thank you Grandpa for your great lectures on the moveable feast that is Easter), the internet wants you to get outside. Look close at the ground for what might be working its way into the light. Light a bonfire, and call me if you do. There's lots and lots of work to be done.

Now here are some photos of the lilac and magnolia branches that I brought inside two weeks ago. I suggest trying this out, if you're as impatient as I am for what is to come.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment